Collection of Information
When you (a) register on our website; (b) place an order; (c) sign up to our newsletter list; or (e) contact us; we collect personal information from you. This information may include your:
- telephone number
- credit card information
We may collect certain non-personal information from you when browsing our website, like your IP address, browser type, operating system and the domain name from which you accessed the site. We may also collect information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visited the site, the areas or pages of the site that you visited, the amount of time you spent browsing the site and the number of times you return and other clickstream data.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- fulfill your requests for products
- respond to your inquiries
- contact you with site updates, newsletters and other useful and promotional information
We maintain reasonable and appropriate measures designed to maintain information we collect in a secure manner. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try and protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose information collected from and about you as follows;
- With any of our related companies and service providers, affiliates, and subsidiaries in connection with the services we provide to perform a business, professional or technical support function;
- With our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties who may send you information about their own products and;
- To respond and comply with legal process (such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order) and to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent. We may share aggregate, non-personal information about Website users with third parties.
Business Relationships & Third Party Websites
We do not collect information from children under the age of thirteen (13). We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and instruct them to never provide their personal information to the site without parental permission.
Your California Privacy Rights